Flambeau 08

Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: , ,
0

Well I just got back from the canoe trip on the Flambeau river with the youth group. We do this trip through Camp Forest Springs. I have been praying that God would use this trip in a mighty way and I believe He did. Our guides were Luke & Maria and they have awesome hearts for God and they were tools in God's hands. They poured into our youth and loved on them. I beleive that God challenged us all on this trip and we all were streched. I'm so glad that God match us together. This was a great time to un-plug from our normal schedules and just hangout with God and each other. My pray now is that we would not just return to our normal schedules but that we will continue to live out what God challenged us with on this trip.

pg

0 comments: