Paying for others mistakes

Posted: Friday, August 1, 2008 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: ,
0

Well I've had to pain in the butt situations with Businesses. Both of them have been more work for me and a hassle.

One is with Borders.com. I tried ordering a book from them online. I went through the whole process and submitted my order. I then get an error message saying that we can't process your order right now. Come back and try again later. We since I got this message I went to another online story and bought it. Well guess want after I get the book from the other story I get that same book from Borders.com. Wait a mintue here it told me that they couldn't complete my order and to try back later. Why do I have a book from them. No big deal right. Just send it back. But there is a problem no return label for the postage. So its on to call customer service. After waiting a long time because of the "success" of there new website there is a long wait time. I really think when they use the word "success" they mean problems. So about every 10 seconds or so there is a voice reminding me that the wait is long and I'm important so I should stay hang in there. Well I finally get someone I talk to them and they tell me that I have to pay for the shipping! They told me that I never even placed the order...now I have 2 copies of the same book and they are telling me to pay for the shipping. Anyone else see a problem with that.

The other situation was with a credit card company. I will spare you this drama but will assure you that it is a pain.

So with all this said I would caution anyone wanting to buy a book from Borders.com.
Go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

pg

0 comments: