The Christian Atheist: Believing in God but Living As If He Doesn't Exist

Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: ,
0


God is not calling us to GO to church; he is calling us to BE his church, the hope of the world-theChristianatheist by Craig Groeschel p221


This is one of my favorite quotes from this book.  I think that Craig has done a great job with this book.  A lot of the things that he addresses in this book I think are dead on.  I know I have experienced (and am still struggling with) most of the issues that Craig brings up.  Craig does a great job of being honest, transparent and sharing the struggles he faced and how he has worked through these issues.  Craig is challenging us move beyond  lip service.  Does your belief in God really effect how you live?

The Christian Atheist is a pretty easy read and I believe very helpful.  If you call yourself a Christian you will probably find this book helpful.  Check it out.

0 comments: