Fund Hazing

Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: , ,
0



Fund Hazing is the title of the Article on p.64 of the May/June 2009 Youth Worker Jouranl. This article is written by Steve Argue. I thought that this was a great article to really make you think about how you do fundrasing in youth ministry. You need to ask this question about your fundrasing method, what are you teaching the youth with this method?

Are youth ministries teaching and encouraging consumerism with their methods of fundrasing? I would encourage you if you are envolved in youth ministry to read this article.

On a side note I remember the first time I crossed paths with Steve Argue. I was doing a youth internship at a church and we took the youth to SEMP. Steve was one of the instructers at SEMP. It was neat to read an article by him in Youth Worker Journal.

pg

0 comments: