Mythic Map Pack

Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: , ,
0



The Mythic Map Pack comes with 3 new maps. I've been playing on them for a couple of days now and figured I would review them. Assembly is a pretty fun map. It remindes me of a few other Halo maps mashed together. The maps that it reminds me of are Foundation(H2), Midship(H2),and Wizard(H1)/Warlock(H2). I think this is a pretty fun map. I've had some fun Slayer games on it. Assembly gets a thumbs up from me. Orbital is another one of the new maps. This map is interesting. It pretty much a few halls ways that snake around. I do not like this map. Maybe it will grow on me but I give it a thumbs down. The last map of the pack is Sandbox. This map is great for capture the flag. Its a pretty big map. And if you like to build maps Bungie included a "basement" and the "sky" to let your creative map juices run wild. I give this map a thumbs up.

Game on!
pg

0 comments: