The Church...

Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 by Paul Gaspar in Labels: , , ,
0

I finished reading two books about the church. Vintage Church and On Church Leadership (Book You'll Actually Read). The reason you'll actually read On Church Leadership is because its only 94 pages! Mark Driscoll takes a look at what the Bible tells us about church leadership. Mark also share from his experience from planting Mars Hill Church. I thought it was a good study and would be helpful for anyone that is involved in a local church.

Vintage Church also was a good read with good insights about truth, methods, and the mission of the church. This book is a little bit of a heavier read. I think Mark Driscoll does a great job studying the word and applying it biblically in our world. I have enjoyed thinking and studying what God wants to do through His church.

The question that I keep asking myself is what things do we need to evaluate and change to be local church that God wants us to be?

pg

0 comments: